Click above to learn more about our team of specialist associates.
HR Consultant and Advisor on Employment Law Issues
Clients of HRMISolutions benefit from Terry's extensive mainstream HR management experience and employment and more general law knowledge and qualifications, including employment law and law more generally. Terry is Director of TPG Consultancy and Management Services Limited .
Terry is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, a Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management and holds Postgraduate Diplomas in Personnel, Law, Employment Law and Relations and Legal Practice, a Certificate in Training Practice, OCN Certificates in Workplace Mediation as well as being qualified at Practitioner level in PRINCE2® project management.
Terry specialises in the public and not-for-profit sectors. His experience of human resources is extensive and includes management and leadership of key areas such as:
- recruitment and selection, including psychometric testing
- employee relations, including grievance and discipline handling
- the procurement process, including TUPE transfers
- redundancy management
- Employment Tribunal preparation
- learning and development
- job evaluation
- payroll administration
- the strategic planning process
- the Investors in People standard
- the EFQM Excellence Model
- the Clinical Governance approach to healthcare
- the Balanced Scorecard
- Change Management
- organisational design and redesign
- Independent Workplace Mediation
- Executive Coaching
Associate Director - Health and Fitness
Clients of HRMISolutions will be able to enjoy Jason's keen passion for health and fitness and the assistance he is able to offer people who struggle to achieve their goals.
Jason is an experienced senior health and fitness professional and has worked with some of the world's largest and leading spas on ocean liners and two of the top fitness chains in the UK. His career achievements include:
- Personal training a World Women's Karate champion and British Men's and Women's fencing champions.
- Conducting seminars on health, weight loss and fitness in various countries.
- Awards and commendations for running successful gyms.
In addition to fitness management Jason's professional fitness qualifications include:
- YMCA Free Weights and Resistance Machinery and Circuit Training
- NABBA Fitness Training
- BAWLA Weight Lifting and Weight Training
- Body Combat
- Body Pump
- Pilates and Yoga
Reporting and Business Intelligence Associate
Clients of HRMISolutions can benefit from Laurence's top higher education HR knowledge of reporting and FTSE 100 level business intelligence and analytical skills.
Laurence is experienced at working with the range of data structures from ordinary to very large databases containing multiple hundreds of millions of rows. This skill set means that Laurence is able to use structured query languages and powerful industry standard business intelligence tools including Business Objects, SQL Server, Excel and Power BI (Power Pivot, Power View, Power Query).
Laurence advises HRMISolutions on the technical side of manipulating various data sources to produce reports and dashboards for supporting senior management and leadership decision making.
An example of Laurence's work can be found at
Power BI - Prepare to have your Earth moved!
Management Information Associate
Tony is an information systems specialist who brings a record of having worked in high profile information management roles in two of the UK and world's top universities. Tony project manages systems improvements, leads on management information and reporting strategy. He is PRINCE2® Certified and an experienced Business Objects report writer and universe designer with the ability to explain complex technical concepts in everyday language.
Tony's skills also include:
- structured query language (SQL)
- data access control
- user accounts set up and revocation
- user profiles
- data quality
- managing systems audits
- intermediary between service heads and systems developers
- chairing change configuration control boards
Tony advises HRMISolutions on the technical side of data capture, storage, access control and refining it into useful business information.
HR Systems and Process Associate
A Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Jenny is an HR systems and process specialist with over 30 years of experience of working in and managing HR teams in competitive and high pressure public sector environments.
In addition to delivering the full range of operational and transactional HR services Jenny excels at corporate HR systems project delivery. She brings the ability to capture user requirements and manage the building of organisation level HR systems solutions. A MidlandHR iTrent super user she has a wealth of experience in developing, maintaining and upgrading Trent HR and self service modules from Trent 6 through to iTrent
Her wealth of experience has given her an in-depth knowledge and understanding of HR processes and equipped her with a range of skills to help develop solutions to free staff up from repetitive processing in order to add value to service delivery and user experience.
Her specialist areas include:
- Job redesign for disabled employees
- Process analysis
- System configuration
- Change management
- Employee and Manager Self Service
- change management
- roll out
- maintenance and further development
- Function and data access control
- user accounts set up and revocation
- user profiles
- Organisational hierarchy set up and maintenance
- Creating bespoke user defined screens
- Case management tools
- System support and client contractor liaison
- Writing user documentation
- HR systems and policy and procedure training (writing and delivery)
Jenny advises HRMISolutions on delivering ways of utilising and developing HR and people management software solutions that both improve service efficiency and reliability and reduce transactional costs.
Social Media Associate
An English language and linguistics graduate, Loren advises HRMISolutions on how to convey ideas using various internet technologies.
Loren's specialist skills include:
- An ability to investigate the language of media and its contribution to communication genres and styles
- Understanding of how language interacts across diverse communication technologies
- Appreciation of the distinction between linguistic form and function
- Grammatical and syntactical analysis in proofreading and editing texts
- Writing to address a range of specific audiences